Hinduism is one of the oldest religions and it came before the Christian or Buddhism. From the past till the present day Hinduism has been influenced and changed a little by little. One of the most influential sources of Hindu tradition can be the invasion of the Aryan Culture.
1. When was Hinduism greatly influenced and by what (sources of Hindu tradition)?
2.What parts of the Indus Valley Civilization did Hinduism adopt?
3. Who are the Aryans and why did they come to India (Aryan Invasion Theory)?
4. Why is the Aryan Culture one of the major influences in Hinduism?
5. Why is the Aryan Culture one of the major influences in Hinduism?
6. How has Hinduism changed from then till now?